Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mobile Office Update 1

I am really excited about moving my Super-Deluxe mobile office into the customer service department from the front lobby. I learned a lot from the lobby stay, but look forward to even more insights in the CSR Dept. (customer service representative). These fabulous girls take our orders every week from our wonderful and loyal customers. I start tomorrow. I have already moved the desk upstairs, and I'm ready to rock and roll. Will report about my experiences. DJM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bein in the business... nothing better than that! I love bein part.. not the exec! Way to be a part not the watch dog in the front office.. those that want to see you will come to the important part of your business.. the part you love. One coffee lover to another congratulations on all of your success. Lovin life, or not.. choice is yours.. arent' you glad you made the right choice and continue to each day?

LoveTipsGuru
www.ask4romance.com