Friday, January 30, 2009

Moleskine, The Legendary Notebook




I love my Moleskine notebook. For the uninitiated, a Moleskine, pronounced "Mole-Skin" is a little notebook that you write ideas, drawings, thoughts and anything else that you want to capture. I have an iPhone with well over a hundred apps, many of which are for jotting down ideas and such. But there is just something about a real Pen and paper. The story of this thing is extremely intriguing. When you first tear off the plasic wrap, there is a little piece of paper that reads: MOLESKINE is the legendary notebook that has held the inspirations and ideas of everyone from Van Gogh, Picasso and Hemingway to famed author, Bruce Chatwin. Artists, authors, and geniuses of all variety have long appreciated the simplicity and superior functionality of these notebooks. That's just the beginning of the story, but it makes a person feels like the little book is a conduit for extreme creativity. Ok, well at least I feel like that. Heck, I'm even a member of the Facebook group "I love my Moleskine Notebook". Check them out at http://tinyurl.com/broppk

No comments: