Thursday, February 26, 2009

ready to get back in the saddle


I just finished my last meeting of my latest business trip. I am in Omaha, Nebraska and will be heading for the airport in about a half hour. I am looking forward to getting back to operation mobile office. I am returning to the finance department because I didn't get a full week in yet. I have been thinking a lot about my allergy to green coffee dust. This makes it difficult to spend any time in the Roasting, packaging and shipping departments. I have come up with an Awesome solution which I will unveil in the next couple of months. It's not fair to not spend time with those departments, so I am really going to go the extra mile for those guys. Watch out coffee warehouse cause I'm coming out there soon!

1 comment:

Mike the Stone said...

Awesome! I tihnk that's a great idea! Here's a thought, if you are still looking for a solution:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/accxga