Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sticking with Sony

Well it's time to get a new laptop. I love my iPhone so of course I've been kicking around the idea of a Mac. Alot of my "cool" business associates have them and are very happy, make that obsessed, with them! I have had a Sony Vaio (the small James Bond style version)since the late nineties. I travel alot and it's portability is very convenient. I just recently come across a Vaio Z series laptop. I have to tell you its screen, weight, memory, battery life, and just plain awesome looks is just too much for me to switch to becoming a Mac addict. This beauty staring at me off the shelf at Best Buy is keeping me on the PC side of things. I am going to get it on Monday. At 3.4 lbs it is a mere half pound bigger than my my tiny Vaio TX series( with an 11 inch screen size, but way lighter than Most 13.1 inch screen size laptops. check it out at www.sonystyle.com . DJM

No comments: