Thursday, December 4, 2008

So here I am in Hawaii, at our Condo on the Big Island. I'm going back tomorrow and I'm not one bit depressed. In fact I'm excited. the weather is like 38 degrees at home, and its a beautiful 82 degrees here, but I'm totally content. I should probably explain. You see, I came here 3 weeks ago a normal entrepreneur and I'm leaving as an IPhone psycho!! I am really having fun with it. I am so amazed at the huge lead Apple has in the phone department. The Blackberry Storm came out  2 weeks ago and it's basically a joke. I have been a huge BB supporter for several years but come on RIM,  stick to what you do best. Phones with little qwerty keyboard geared toward hardcore business people. Unfortunately while you were "consumerising" your stuff. Apple took what was originally a phone for consumers and Mac-addicts, and turned it , into literally the best phone for all mankind. The apps are fantastic, the form factor is oh so tight, the screen, the buttons, the accessories, EVERYTHING is PERFECT. Dramatic? yes, but oh so very true. I Told you I was a psycho. I'm in love with this darn little pile of metal, plastic and computer chips. there, I said it! and I don't care who knows. next time we can talk about some of my other new, or fairly new, loves.  did someone say Facebook, Twitter, or The Flip?

CM

No comments: