Thursday, March 19, 2009

I just got back from a Business road trip that was extremely productive.I was on the road with my trusty partner in crime Lon LaFlamme. we traveled to Bellaire, Michigan for a trade show put on by Clark Foods. Clark is a Large food distributor with several locations throughout the midwest. The response to the coffee was unbelievable. we had a great time. We were accompanied by our highly capable and always crazy director of coffee Phil Beattie. His coffee knowledge wowed the crowd AND sold the beans. Saying the trade show was a success in an understatement. A big thank you to Phil and Lon for a great time (like always) but also for your hard work that helps Dillanos reach its ultimate potential. I am reminded daily of the constant extra mile efforts of our entire brilliant resourceful staff. I love all of our employees, Past employees, and even people that got fired or didn't work out!! I literally still love all of them. Life's waaaaaaay too short for grudges. I don't have the energy to waste on a grudge anyway. What I do have the energy for is to Help People, Make Friends, and Have Fun!

2 comments:

Lagean Ellis said...

I think your work relationships are are amazing!
You seem like a family.

Dave Peterson said...

I liked that you were/are able to be productive and have fun. "All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy."