Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My tweets and their sources


I was on twitter one day and I was thinking about how people know what to tweet. When I try to explain Twitter to people they always say "I wouldn't know what to tweet". So I thought I would write down a general Idea of where the inspiration for tweets come from. This is just 5 of my interests but it gives you a general Idea.


1) Interesting Business/entrepreneurial articles
Sources: Inc Magazine retweets, Success Magazine retweets,Openforum.com
2) Tech/Lifestyle stuff
Sources: engadget.com, boygeniusreport.com, lifehacker.com, wired.com
3) Fun stuff
Sources: interesting stuff while travelling,funny pictures, fun articles found at popurls.com, crazy stuff people say
4) Coffeestuff
Sources: "coffee" on google alerts, coffeecupnews.com, reporting on coffee tastings, SCAA.org, Trade magazines-Specialty Coffee Retailer, Fresh Cup, Tea and Coffee Trade Journal
5) Inspirational Quotes
Sources: quotegarden.com, Success Magazine, The Twitter accounts of @j_canfield, @tonyrobbins, @tomziglar, @Jairekrobbins, @marvintowler, @darrenhardy

No comments: